For the chocolate base:
7.75 ounces (5 bars) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate, divided
For the homemade whipped cream:
1/2 pint whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon sugar
For the chocolate graham cracker milkshake:
1 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream (plus 1/2 pint for assembly)
1 cup whole milk
½ cup crushed graham crackers
For assembly of the milkshake:
1 graham cracker, crushed
1.55 ounces (1 bar) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate
2 tablespoons chocolate Syrup
2 large marshmallows
1. Heat chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals until melted. Chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes until thick enough to spread. Set aside 1/2 cup.
3. Make the chocolate shake by blending ice cream, milk, 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate and graham crackers until smooth.
4. Use leftover melted chocolate as 'glue' to attach pieces of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars to Microwave on 10 second intervals if the chocolate starts to seize.
5. Spoon a generous spoonful of ice cream into glass. Pour in milkshake mixture.
6. Pipe whipped cream on top using an open star piping tip.
7. Sprinkle with crushed graham cracker. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
8. Place two large marshmallows on a heat-safe surface and toast with a kitchen torch.